Saturday, February 7, 2009

-mY BeLoVed ah GoNg LeAve uS on 02.02.09 @ 11.52pm on mOn

7Feb, Sat

Sry... gt a wk didnt update my bloggy le... cos i have recevied a v bad news which make me v heartbroken.. which is my beloved ah gong left us on 02.02.09 on mon nite @ 11.52pm... was a totally shocking news.... i realli cannot accept it... as my mum dun allow us to go as is CNY... i dunno my ah gong waiting for us to cum ma.. i realli gulity man .. realli... till nw i cant accept tt he gone 4eva le... nvr cUm bk anymore... i totally cant slp for e whole nite.. than i take ugrent half dae leave than meet ying for lunch than meet my sis to go dwn .. i see inside e coffin i realli v upsset.... he cant see my sis new hse n attend e weddin.. my sis more sad tt he wearin e suit on him is wan to attend my sis weddin... i listen liao heartbroken ... than we helpin up n servin guest .. than went hm ard 11plus e same routine almost vdae.. than we all talk abt hw ah gong treat us .. i realli remb... i since i was born i stay w my ah gong n granny.... they realli treat us n all my cousin like gold man .. they nvr throw temper at us b4.... NVR.. my ah gong will fetch me to n ffrom sch n buy alot of thing for me to eat esp sweet.... n cook alot of good food for us .. i stay w dem till pri 2 than move out ..

To me, they r realli my beloved grandparents.. i will remb in my heart 4eva... todae is e chu bing dae.. e dae b4 some of my cousin stay overnight... than me, my sis, my 2cousin play mahjong till almost 6am in e morning .. Hiaz.. cant slp well n nt feelin tt well.... than vthing start ard 11am .. i keep crying .. cos i cant control... than e more sad is they cover e coffin .. i more sad... than reach e Mandi der.. e place totally change .. than we haf some chanting... than they take his body to cremate... thry put in tt time i keep crying.. i totally v upset... i cant see touch n see my ah gong le.... than we went bk to amk for our lunch ... than we do some packin n went off at abt 4pm ... than i reach hm bath n watch tv... than slp at 6.30 to 8plus than ate my dinner n jiu online update my blog le..

i realli need time to aceept it .. cos i realli dote on my grandparents (dad side) alot.. but now they GONE.... wont be cumin bk anymore le... i now onli left my ah ma(mum side) i must chersih her too... i realli cannot accept anymore..i nearly breakdown.. is my cousin wife console me ... i now is NEED time .. i can be happy but when i alone i will think n cry now i writin i keep cryin man ... Is good tt he left i dun wan to see him suffer .. hope he can find my granny n my big uncle ... Ah Gong n Granny i will pray for u all inside my heart alwae... cos u r my dearest n precious 4eva....


ReGards
-WaheN-

9.30pm

No comments: