Saturday, April 10, 2010

-Happy_

10Apr, Sat

I so happy.. cos todae i went to watch my bro milartly band SYF competion ... haa.. than we rch ard 3plus as his thing start ard 4pm .. haa.. they play v excellent.. i proud of him as he v dae practise n also injury his right hand n keep dropping the stick todae he didnt ... he play v well.. total 8sch ... n finsih ard 6.30pm like tt.. we manage to tke pic of him .. n i will upload soon than my dad fetch me to suntec as i meeting my fren, maine to discuss abt my taiwan trip .. ya .. we went mac for our dinner.. hee.. than my sis call me sae they got GOLD man.. i damn happpy lo...
than i went hm ard 9plus .. rch hm 10plus than slack.. i todae onli spend 7buck for my dinner whaaa.. trying to save money for my taiwan trip ya.. mayeb i will change 1k .. haa.. wow imagine exp is 1k n my trip is 600plus.. is almost my pay liao. i gg to broke sOOn.. haiz... thk i will stop gg out soon ba.. cos i jus tender haven find my job yet .. haa.. i gg to find soon .. =) shall update agn ..
Regards
Wahen
11am

No comments: