Sunday, June 13, 2010

-Movie my reLatives & BBdae celeBration w my fReNZ

12Jun, Sat

finaLLy is wkend le.. i haf start in for 2 daes le but maybe is jus a starting so i feel v sian cos nth to do lo .. i dun mind filin etc but nth lo.. e co v big lo.. i duNnO i will up to tis job ma if nt i will wrk for 1-2yrs lo.. i wake up @ 10plus than prepare myself n went out ! 11.30am as meetin relatives @ 12.30pm but i was late lo.. i rch ard 12.45pm than we had our lunch @ Food republic lo.. than my bro n mum rch 1.10pm lo late man.. than they haf a fast lunch than we walk to Cine as we watchin 2pm show.. haa.. e show is 2hr 20min.. overall e movie is a GREAT show man.. *Thumb up* haa.. Hurray.. than we head to taka as my cousin meet us as she wan to shw us e bag tt she wanted to buy lo.. haa.. than i meet xian n eunice as they went to taka n buy cake lo.. haa..
than we do shopping.. than ard 6pm we head go separate way than i follow my cousin as she need to fetch her mum @ bugis e OG than i follow her.. than one of my cousin follow so tt she can look after e BB lo.. haa... than they all rch le.. haa.. i ask dem to go to steamboat first ha.. than we start eattin @ 7pm like tt.. wow e ate alot lo.. steamboat my favourite man .. haa... we chat alot n alot of laughter lo n also discuss next mth gatherin we gg to celebrate rach BBdae on e 24th jul.. we will be havin pizza hut @ PS than we haf our ben & jerry ice cream whaa.. *drooLz* haa... than after tt we head to Ah chew for our desert man wow i damn full le wor.. haa... haa... than after tt we haf cut cake celebration haa.. than after tt jiu hm sweet hm,,., than me n ah ben took e same train hm.. overall i enjoy myself man .. than i rch hm bath n wash my hair as my hair gt e steamboat smell.. haa.. shall update.. i waitin next sat to cUm as i meetin my ex colleague also my buddy for lunch n shoppin for MNG sales haa.. after tt meetin my close fren .. haa... waiting.. sian mon is cumin i hope i gt new thing to learn man if v borin de lo.. haa
shall update agn.... rach if u gt read blog pls try to hint in ur blog tt wat u wan for ur BBdae okok... haa... thanks n also on tt dae we meetin i meet u for movie if gt nice movie okok!!! shall see agn.. haa..
RegArds
Wah En
12mn

No comments: