Sunday, June 14, 2009

-My Da Jie BIG DAE-

14Jun. sun



i wake up ard 4am ... wow imgaine i slp ard 3hrs onli... than help my mum prepare e food than help to take pics w e food n my sis than follow by comb hair hee.. than start to make up liao but halfway through e camera n viseo man cum le so i went to do my thing ... than my sis fren reach ard 6plus than we start to prepare our food for e punishment which goin to let my sis hUbby (eDmunD) eat .. haha.. than he reach our hse b4 7am but they haven horn cos need to wait till 7am wor... hee.. than 7.05am .. they keep hOrning man ... haha. than my bro went down to open e door for him.... hhaha.. my sis v nervous wor.. haha..
1st games... Singing 3songs -Punishment-Raw Eggs w Fish SauCe & Frmuanted Beancurd pasta w seaweed-YuCks.. e 2nd n LASt song he sing wrong so Eat haha... DIsgustin man ...
2nd Games: How he hold my sis hands at where n how... he sae correct is shld be Tampines MRT but he sae inter haha... Wrong so eat Capsiuium w wasbi
Than ANG POWS time ... 1st ang pows give $10 .... 2nd ang pow onli $30 man ... wanna to play longer but my ah ma cum le nver expect so no choice they give a BIG AnG POws..than not long i went to e sis rm lock e door as need to red lOve poem as edm chi sUx man ..haha.. than after tt he lift up ah fen veil after tt do some photoshoot n prayin jiu head to edm dad hse le.. than me n bro sitting one of e bro car .. hee.. than at edm hse we waited for 30min than her relatives cum .. haha... than we left thier hse at 9.45am than head to my sis n edm hse than they prayin n my sis change to KUA .. haha... than we reach jiu left at 10.45am than head bk to my hse. hee... than i jiu bUsy dOin my thing .. hee..than tea ceremony le. haha.. n after tt phototakin agn . haha.. after tt eatin time .. hee... than vone left ard 12plus.. than i went o chagne out so tt i can return to my sis e white dress .. than i rest for 1hr talkin n prepare myself ..hee..
At 2pm me n my cousin took cab dwn to M hotel... we reach ard 2plus than chit chat awhile jiu i jiu doze off whiel i watchin tv haha.. vone is slpin .. than we wake up at 4pm than start to prepare ourselves i start to make up at 4.45pm haha..than i like is my hair first time do tt but put ALOT ALOT of hairspray man ... haha... than went dwn see gt any help up ma. than do reception for my sis side de.. but vone keep cumin in damn bUSy lo..hee...than i went in ard 8pm as is alr late as ppl cum ard 90% le.. haha... than starting e laptop spoilt than gt to wait ard 15min than some nt happy wor. haha.. technical pro haha.. no choice.. but vthing went smoothly wor .. hehe... than we gt some videos of e morinin de.. haha....damn funny than gt e Yum Seng hehe... haha... than phototakin ..... hee... this time didn take much pic haha... than vone left ard 11pm like tt... hee... than we all left ard 11plus goin to 12mn like ttt.. than i went to bath n i wash my hair 3times... hee... than i jiu wait for my hair to dry n use comp like tt .. but i cant tahan liao i went to slp at 2am man ... suPer duPer tired... todae i feel sad n nearly cry cos our red tabel gt 1more seats is man for ah gong de.. but he nt der .... i knw my ah gong wan to see this dae .. i ctrl my tear .....next week i might to see my ah gong n granny at e temple... vone is askin when is my turn i sae dunno haha.. todae alot of ppl sae i look like my sis ... haha.... of cos ma if nt call sis haha... updatin agn... 28jun is my ex-colleague weddin goin to be sis agn ... dotz ... gt to leave hse at 6am man .. got to reach at 7am at orchid country club .. than afternoon cum bk rest than evenin go for e dinner lo.. haha.. shall updatin agn ....
RegArds
wahen
1.45am

No comments: