Sunday, June 14, 2009

- pRe wEddIn Dae for m Da jIE-

13Jun, Sat

I wake up at ard 9plus than start to do my hsewrk.. than rest awhile than bath than go out with my sis as we meethin her fren at tamp at 12pm.... hee... yest fri after wrk i went to meet my sis n her fren @ M hotel than we jiu head dwn to e bridal shop thn they try their dress n suit.. hee.. vthing finish ard 8pm than we jiu head to Joo Chiat for our dinner our dad fetch us to eat than we start to haf our dinner ard 9pm.. than after tt we jiu send edm n susy hm .. than head bk to my sis hse to take some sutff n than head bk to our hse le.. by e time i reach hm is ard 11pm liao. i slp ard 2am w my sis .'
than we haf our lunch at sushi tei than after tt do some shoppin than we jiu head to simei nail palace for medicure n pedicure but i onli do medicure as my shoes r cover de.. so no point.. than vthing finish ard 4plus.than we jiu head to shu hua hse to take some sutff n chat till 5plus than we jiu head hm le.. than i do my thing n watch tv till nearly 12plus than Zzz..... so tired man !!!!
Regards
WahEn
1.30am

No comments: