Saturday, August 22, 2009

- a dAy out w Ying-

22.08.09 - Sat

Todae i wake up at 9plus than faster bath n went out at 10am like tt than went to tamp e popular to buy my basic theory test book.. i finally book my test le.. my e-trial is on 3sept 7.15pm man .. haiz n my actual is on 4th sept 6.45pm somemore is on my closing date lo .. need to rush le no choice they onli haf e slot .. maybe oct e slot also same le.. i wan to faster pass my basic than i wan to learn driving .. i will be takin maunal .. target next yr b4 CNY to pass my drivin .. let pray . .. haaa.. than after buyin took train dwn to kallang cos meetin ying . than i call her as she on bus 13 than we alight wrong bus stop than walk a BIG ROUND haaa.. than when i alight i sae edmund he board up e bus but he didnt see me haaa.. than we finally saw our dim sum than we order w few snack than jiu eat haa.. than cost us 18bucks.. haaa. Overall nt bad... than we jiu took bus 80 to vivo.. haaa.. than we went to GIANT ... buy a few thing .. n shop ard.. than we jiu took bus 93 to alvn hse.. but we reach early so we wait for alvin to cum .. wooooowwww his BB, Javier dammn cute man .. haaa.. n play w him .. he sOoooo Cute n obedient man .. haaaa.. play w him for 2hrs than we jiu left his hse as he need to fetch his wife frm wrk than we jiu took bus 196 frm commonwealth to parkway haa.. he bring his son along .. haaa. he didn sit any babysit lo .. haaa.. he v guai .. haaa..

than we jiu took bus to parkway than we went to find manda as i wan to buy ques n ans for my theory .. than manda n her mum went hm than me n ying walk to ecp e BIG SPALSH to try "Old Town Coffee" ... we walk ard 20min .. haaa.. than we got to wait for our turn ... than we saw some Mediacorp ppl haaa.. than Ying order Ice White Coffeee, Tuna n Kaya cum Butter toast.. i order Ice Blended Mocha n Nissan Noodles w egg n susuage.. Yummyy... haaa.. than after tt we jiu walk bk to parkway than walk to Katong to take bus 14 bus wait for 20min man .. than reach hm ard 10pm .. i have been out for 12hrs man .. haaa... my sat gone liao.. but i v happy cos i spend my faithful dae .. haaa...

My next week plan..
Mon-Meet manda for ban mian at Bedok
thur- meetin my MDIS fren for dinner
Fri- Meet M2m, shi shi n her bf for dinner, steamboat at Holland V
Sat-sTeamBoat at my hse -family of 8...

Fun man.... My bbdae is in 1plus time.. i plannin man .. where to go on my acutal w my frenz... still discussin w my same Bbdae as me de.. haaa.. i wan to find somewhere coZy can chit chat .... haaa.... Old liao.. haaa... i will buy new dress to wear heee... my bbdae i wan simple.. no cake also can .. treat as gatherin can le.. haaa... shall update agn .. haaa... fun dae.. haaa....

Regards
wahen

11pm

No comments: