Saturday, August 29, 2009

-SteaMbOat @ mY hSe-

29.08.09, Sat

hi ... I think i gt a weeks didn update my bloggy cos nt happen recently lo .. haaa... Yest, fri i meet maine n mabel for dinner at V8 cafe.. haaa but i reach ard 6.20pm but they all late.. they reach almost 7pm ba.. than we start to order our food.. than after tt we jiu start shoppin le.. than i finally bought germaine Bbdae gift.. is a perfume, Versace... haa.... i will wrap n gift her on e 12sept as we meetin to celebrate her Bbdae.. haa.... than we jiu head to bugis street . than maine wan to try to wear fake eye lashes. haaa.. really look diff lo .. haa.. than i bought 2 tee agn .. haaa.. addict to tee liao. .haaa.. than we jiu head hm le.. i reach hm b4 10pm .. haaa.. than i do my thing i slp ard 11plus as i super tired
than todae i wake up ard 8plus as need to do marketin w my mum for tonight steamboat thingy haa.. than we went to buy thing at e market n ntuc.. than haf our breakfast .. i order fishball soup .. Yummyy... than go hm start to unpack the thing than i make my jelly .. haa.. than do my cleanin .. than after tt rest le.. haaa.. than took my bath n lunch ard 2pm haaa.. than i lie on my bed ard 3pm .. haaa.. but didn get to slp than slack till 4pm than help my mum cook e soup .. haa.. than do some stuff than eunice n xian reach le.. than we watch our tv than not long rachel call than i go her pick up .. haa. than i call joshua they sae they reachin soon .. haa. than we walk bk n wait for dem haa... than after tt we start to preparine food .. than we start eatin .. haf alot of fun lo .. haaa. than e guy watch soccer w my bro .. than e gals contiune eatin n chattin .. haaa... than after tt we jiu head to my rm contiune than play w enoch ya.. haaa.. n took quite alot of pics i will upload to my facebk.. can go see haa.. we chat till ard almost 11pm than they jiu head hm .. than i bring dem dwn to take cabby hm.. haaa..... than i wanted to find my fren, amanda but when i go hm i clean my lving rm n my rm floor.. abit tired n sweaty so i dun wan to go dwn le. than i jiu bath n than online le.. after i settle dwn i feel real tired man but i haf alot of fun w my frenz man
Our next steamboat will be at eunice hse cum celebrate mine n eunice bbdae, 17oct, sat.. haa.. nt goin to Zoo liao.. also good.. haaa... gatherin .. sian tml sun rest than mon need to wrk liao.. tues onwards busy liao.. thur is my e-trial for my basic n fri is my actual de.. Borin ... my closin date is on 4sept by 1pm .. haaa.. i hope i can finish man . cos 1 of our colleague is leavin on e 4sept i gt to help my colleague lo .. ha.. than sat, 5sept goin to help up on e warehse sales fromn 9-10pm .... real sweat alot man .. but can earn OT haaa... than 6sept , sun wil be celebrate my ah ma bbdae.. i super busy man .. haiz.. realli pack .. haaa..
My bbdae is cumin in 1mth plus cumin .. i thinkin wat i wan .. of cos no PLUSH TOYS haa. i haf alot man .. haaa. i wan something useful which i can use de.. stil thinkin .. ahaaa....recently i haf think carefully le. i finally wan to let go of YOU liao.. cos i dun wan to make myself sad anymore liao.. cos i knw wat will be e outcum be.. so wat for.. i knw is v hard as i alwae sae i wan to let go but i nvr do tt but this time i really can do it le.. maybe se eu feelin may cum bk but ntt tt much le.. COs i really TIRED liao... tt y i need alot of COURAGE to do tt... Shall update agn .. Good Nite my fren .. haa..
ReGaRds
Wahen
1am

No comments: