Monday, November 16, 2009

-CousInss n Dinner w my Daddy-

14Nov. Sat

Huraay is wkend le but i wake up ard 8am like tt as i meetin my cousin for e hello kitty lab @ 9.45am @ expo der.. than i head bf w my mum than my cousin will be late than i acc her go market first.. than we reach der 10plus haa.... than we r so excited man. even though i nt so keen on hello kitty but ver all stil like cOs is pInk in cOl man .. haa... n also my Badtz MAru too haa.... than cant pic lo abit sian man .. than is play games tt all.. than we got to go diff station to play their games so tt to dress our Hello Kitty n to get our ID card haa.. than we see ppl tke pics than we also tke pics while no one see it haa.. than we vtime finish ard 35min than we gt e gd citizen badge.. than we jiu left le than we see e Hello Kitty sutff .. than i bought a tee.. is CUte man .. haa.. my cousin bought her fork n tee.. than i bought her a tee n cap which she wanted as her BBDae gift but will be sharin wor... haaa... than after tt we jiu left le.. haa... Pics wil be uplaod sOOn.. haaa
Than we head to tamp .. than we had our lunch @ mOs ... after tt shoppin time.. than we bought a Tee n blouse for my cousin BBDae gift .. haa.. hmm hope they wear lo.. after tt we went to tamp 1 for tea @ teaDOtz... not bad.. my cousin, su xian order ice earl grey n i order Passion blossom .. Nice nICe.. after tt we jiu took train le.. she meetin her fren n i meetin my cousin to her church serivces.. e ppl over der is nice .. haa.. than i onli went 4 1hr jiu left le as i meetin my dad, bro n sis for dinner.. haa.. all late.. than we head to fish n co for our dinner.. we order seafood platter for 2, black pepper stingray n baked salmon w Shakie Freeze....haaa.. total bill ard 90plus..haaa. after tt my dad jiu left as he meetin his fren .. than i ask my sis acc me as i meetin my cousin for supper.. than i bought a pair of shoes frm Mijtsu haa.. after tt go arcade as muy sis n bro wan to play.. than ard 9plus my cousin cum le.. than i head to swensens for ice cream.. than my sis n bro went hm le.. we order 2ice cream to eat nn we chat alot till they ask to settl our bill as is alr 10plus haa.. after tt we jiu head hm le..
i reach hm ard 11pm .. means i was out of my hse almost 15hrs lo.. wow kao man .. damn tirin but fun dae lo.. tml watchin 2012 w my fren liao.. haa.. Happy.. okok
RegArds
Wahen
12mn

No comments: