Monday, November 16, 2009

-Movie w my Family of 8-

15nov. sun

wow is sun man .. i wake up ard 10plus man .. feel liek Zzz man .. than i do my thing n watch muy tv till 2pm than bath .. than i left my hse ard 2.20pm than i manage to tke my bus if nt late man .. but hor.. i still e early ones.. haa. than i jiu head to mos to find places first. than we haf some finger foods. after tt vones is her we do some shoppin n buy snack for our mvoies man .. haa..
than after tt we jiu head to The Cathay for our movies.. haa.. than i went tto collect my tick wow.. our show @ 6pm is sold out le.. Hee.. hmm than we buy popcorn n nachos to eat .. vone start eatin than when e shw start vones stop eatin le cos is gettin excited man .. overall e movie i rate 5star man .. *thum up*.. is a v v vnice n touchin n also sad man .. haiz.. after this show i gt think alot... if one dae gg to happen i gt e chance to sae a finall goOdbye to my Loved onEs.. nO one can tke over my family postion 1 man .. i luv my family sOo mUch even though i quarrel w demm but i worry abt dem lo.. Haiz.. dUnno why.. maybe i cant lose any of my loVed onEs man ... deeply missed man ... 3more dae to my Granny 9yrs anni le.. times flies damn fast man...after tt we head to Hk cafe @ Ps for oOur sUpper haa... after tt we jiu head hm le.. i reahc hm ard 11plus man ..dead tired.. 1mth pLus to go n gg to end of 2009 le... this yrs i find it damn fast lo..
i gt happeniess n saddnes too.... haiz...
03/02/09- my grandpa jus left this world . is so sudden which till nw i still cannt accpt it as next Yrs reunion dinner dun haf him i will feel weird lo.. hmmm....
03/3/09- 1yrs in Royal Sporting hSe.... tt time i wanted to leave but end up wrk til nw....
17/07/09- my last n finally paper of my dip.. so happy tt i gt a dIp cert w my sweat blood.. money hard to earn man ..
other thing i dun wish to mention ya... gt happy n sad too.. my this Yrs BBDae i onli can sae i rate 3/5 .. dUnnno why.. jus hope tt next Yrs will be a better yr for me as i gt plannin... i hope my wish can fufil it... update sOon....
RegaRDs
Wahen
12mn

No comments: