Saturday, May 1, 2010

-moOdless-

1 mAy 2010, sat

todae is a PH dae for vone but since like normal dae too.. n i meet my bestie for lunch cum our discussion of our trip.. we manage find e places we wanted to go but... halfway through lost connection so decided to stop liao as we meetin our fren, shi shi .. for dinner.. we went mac for our tea time .. n chat chat .. haa.. after tt we went window shoppin awhile than we jiu head to JAcks place for our dinner.. i gt not much appettie so i onli ate chicken wing plus soup of e dae lo.. after tt we chat chat n i find e service damn sux... we ask for bill but we waited for 10min n we call e bil agn i sae " Excuse our bill pls n we call for our bill for v long liao" wow kao.. wat a service man ..
i find tt all my fren ard me getting marry n sometime do haf e idea of gettin marry too but my Mr Right haven cum out yet.. i wonderin who will be my Mr Right lo.. i realli hope tt i realli can forget tt person in my MIND lo.. haiz.. dunno this few daes i v sian lo.. trying hard to find job tt i wan but i send a few resume yet no reply =( damn sad lo.. haiz.. even though u get tt cert u wan wan to find t tjob tt u wan to do realli need EXPERIENCE lo.. if nt ur pay will be v low lo.. i knw i must start from e start but.. haiz.. i wrk for so hard yet back to normal is abit sad lo.. nw i knw walk 1step see 1step lo..
wow .. 6daes more to my last dae in this co . i realli cant bear my lovely colleague man..v morning rech ofc eat breakfast w dem.. lunch also .. n knock off time we went off together without faill... if either one gt pro we will help each other ya.. my 2 yrs 2mth relationship w dem .. from dunno dem till nw crap alot lo.. vdae gt laughter, sadness n angry together .. i realli scare i will cry on my last dae but my colleague sae mUst be happy leaving this co.. i sae i will .. my mp4 gt 1song is call "Friend Forver" i listen liao i almost cry lo.. damn sad liao... i went to order small thing for dem n i gg to collect on thur ya.. haa..
my trip is gettin nearer le.. i so happy our preparation almost half le ba.. my fren will contiune n our final discussion will be 9may le.. haa.. i will be gg for 6daes 5nites.. over der i will be shop eat n play .. i wil b broke soon .. cos no $$$ n job lo. haiz.. n after i cum bk frm my trip n get prepare for our besite, shi shi weddin on e 29may le.. i will be meeting maine on 28may to do medi n pedi w shi shi n her mum @ maine hse der.. than after tt we jiu head to JUrong point for dinner than head to shi shi hse n prepare le.. n as e groom will cum @ 04.30am lo.. haa.. even though will be v tirin but see ur bestie wweddin u will feel happy for her ya.. haa..
i shall update agn .. gg to slp soon liao as i meetin my colleague to sing K @ bedok as part of our farewell.. haa... plus mon n tues need to OT for closing n i gt to teach e new gals thing liao..next week will be v busy for me liao
RegarDs
waHen
11.45pm

No comments: