Friday, May 7, 2010

-no tItLe-

7mAy, Fri

todae is my last dae of my wrk .. i gg to end my 2yrs 2mth n 4daes in RSH .. tell truefully i realli miss all my colleague lo.. cos we gettin closer le.. vdae without fail we haf breakfast together n lunch too n after wrk we go bk together nw ... i thk ofc gettin quieter le.. hhaizz.... i todae drop a few tear as my colleague start to drop first ... i as per normal i do my thing but i clearing my thing didn touch anything for e mth of may le.. our lunch time we order food than we sit together ... talkin laughin all e way lo... than 5 pm start to give my present to dem... than we took grp pics ... n b4 we left we hug each other tis e part whre i drop my tears.. i can see tt my sup is sad too.. we give her hug too.. than after tt we jiu walk to potong pasir as i gt interview @ The Central @ 6.30pm but i rch der on time .. but .. i waited till 8pm i ask dem still gt to wait hw long.. she ask still have 1 mre.. i tell her can i re-schedule as my fren waitin for me for 1hr plus le..
than i re-schedule till next mon @ 4pm lo... haiz.. than i went to find dem.. i order my dinner than we crap agn.... we talk wrk n our junior lo.. they realli over do liao. is nt i sae i v prefect but jus tt e way they do thing like dun willing to learn n try lo.. than after tt dinner we jiu walk frm Clarke Quay to Raffles places mrt station.. than we took train hm... than my frenz also resign on e same dae as me alight @ bugis.. she gg bk to her hmtown tml le.. she wil be bk 2mths later.. wow truely miss her lo.. alot of ppl sae tt we r v close even auditor too.. todae auditor cum n find me than i tell dem i leavin they were shock lo.. ask me why.. i sae no comment lo.. i call my shop which i in-chrge @ Mango Vivo talk other thing n i tell her i leaving todae she was damn shocked lo.. haiz.. i tell her dun wry .. i will go vivo n find u if i gt time.. haa.. since all ppl were shocked tt i was leaving even e Ops managers.. haa.. cannt blame 2yrs plus w dem gt feelin too.. they sae "all e best to u .. is sad to see u leave i knw tt sumtimes we gt conflit in wrk but over all we r fren rite"!!!! i was touched lo.. i agree ya sumtimes we realli can agrue till v jialat de ya .. but wrk is wrk ...
to aLL my LoveLy coLLeagUe.... i wan to thank u all tt in my 2yrs plus in RSH i was great to knw u all as my colleague n my close frenz...... i wan to for e treat n e gift frm u all. i reaLLi appreciate alot... hope u like e gift tt i give u all ya.. shall meet up one dae.. all e best to ur wrk ya..
to be update agn .... 6 more dae to my trip le.. so happy....
RegaRds
wahen
1am

No comments: