Saturday, July 31, 2010

-sIck sIck sICk-

31jUl.. sat

is a finaLLy wKend le to me i have a long wkend man cos i dwn w high fever on tues but i ren till 6pm man.. wow tt period i dun haf e mood to wrk man n i keep gg toilet as i keep vomiting man .. damn sian de lo. than on e dotz i jiu left le i ask my dad to fetch me hm than i rch hm put dwn my thing than i jiu head to see doc YA my fever hit till 38.6deg man.. than while waitiing for my turn i went to toilet vomti agn man.. than after seein doc n get my med i head hm rest awhile than vomti agn.... haiz.. than i go haf a "SO CALL" bath than i jiu lie on my bed le.. than my mum put ice on my head than i didnt have my dinner cos i keep vomit doc sae after 2hrs as i jus ate my medicine .. than i almost v 30min vomit man .. i gt nth to vomit le so i vomit all my stomach acid out than after tt all e brown sustance thing man... damn xin ku man....
than i onli can lie dwn once i sit up i will vomit man.. than i ask my mum cook sum porridge as i feel like eating sum stuff yA... than when she finish cookin i gt no appettie le.. than i onli eat 2small mouth of prorridge yA.. after tt nt logn vomit agn man .. haiz.. than i went bk to my rm n slp le.. than i wan to vomit i walk to e toilet i dunno tt my mum clean e toilet n i fell dwn .. lucky nth happen man .. but my hands v pain cos i use my hand to support if nt my hand will dislocated man ...than my mum help me up lo.. than i jiu vomit le.. middle of e nite i wake up vomti ard 3times lo n my fever didn down lo.. haiz... didn slp well lo. than my mc onli 1day than on thhur mornin i went bk to my own family doc le.. than after seeing doc say is flu virus lo will revocer ard 3-5days .... he gave me 2days mc .. than i took bus hm n rest le as my fever cum bk le man... haiz...
Over all these days... i feel v xinku man n i lost 2kg le... haiz..... i knw sick is v xinku but once a awhile sick i dun mind as i gt 2yrs plus nveer get so sick le.... n all e sicknes cum almost 1shot lo... fever, vomit, flu, cough and sore throat man.. haiz.. but i almost recover 60% le.. so dun worry ya... sian mon i gg bk to wrk man.. dun haf e urge to go bk man.. dunno y is it i gt no interest or? jus hope tt my email dont flood can liao cos 3daeys didnt read email liao.. shall update agn.. .
take care my fren .. nwadays weather nt tt gd yA.. .....
Regards
Wah En
12mn

No comments: