Sunday, August 15, 2010

- Moodless-

14Aug... Sat

I jus came bk frm my timon trip .. to me i rate tis as unhappy and disappointment man... ask we all cum @ 5.30am yet bus came @ 7am n go wlds custom massive jam.... than we suppose took 10.30am but end up too 1.45pm ferry .. n e person gave us wrong boardin pass wow kao.. haiz.. than end up we rch der 6pm which suppose rch @ 1pm.. than our rm nt READY... WTH.. haiz.. hmm... sian .. than when we cum bk.. e ferry more worse.. sit on e ferry as overload wow pian.. i dun wish to mention anymore liao.. damn sian .. NO MORE 5STAR ANYMORE man..
today i dont knw i shld happpy today i break my record sms someone frm mornin till mn.. over 60sms man.. haiz.. but in e nite i start to emo liao.. i cry man... i realli breakdown this rd.. is me myself man.. i i thk something is wrong with me man.. can someone help me.. i knw u all advise me i still damn STUBBORN man... tt y i hope tt i can lost part memory man so tt i wont feel so xin ku man.. i may look STRONG outside but not INSIDE man.. haiz... this rd i cry v badly till i dunno hw to describe man.. haiz..
i shall update my blog agn.. i dunno what to say le.. no mood man.. till nw my mood nt back ya... i feel so trouble lo..
ReGards
Wah En
9pm

No comments: