Saturday, September 25, 2010

-Sept not a mth for me- =(

26Sept, Sun

Hi.. i finally gt times to blog myself... cos i knw tt i dunno what to write on my bloggy man... as for this mth of sept i can say i v suay man.. is nt a mth for me.. nt happy w my wrkin man... i knw wrking is like tt but... i gt a limit to myself.. i knw tt u r an impatient person but u didn teach ppl properly and sure keep askin you ques so pls dun show your temper out man.. SO WAT u r tt kind of person .. I'M ALSO A HUMAN LO..
haiz.. i went for my class Gathering on e 18sept... we had BBQ @ ECP overall nt bad.. i feel happy cos i can someone whom i wan to see... and i also saw someone which i dun wan to see what we did chat when we all r chatting ya.. i feel so Pei sei when i was @ e BBQ pit .. than SHE tap me than i say WAT LA.. v loud.. but i turn around i saw is HER i say sorry cos i dunno who TAP ME. if other ppl TAP me i will surely like tt too.. i bought a GIFT for him.. hope he like it can le.. than i sprain my feet while meetin my fren @ SING POST on 14Sept... but hor till nw not yet recover due to hairlines fracutre need ard 4-6wks to recover... but i gt 1wks man.. i spend 1ooplus on this liao lo... haiz.. still need to go sinesh n rub my leg lo. haiz... i reallu dunno man ..
I have wrk in this Co for almost 4mths but i already took 9days of MC dunno my boss still want me ma as i keep tkin MC.. but this is nt i wan it to happen de.. haiz.. this is an accident no want it to be happen.. i dunno isit call SUAY tt i wrk here either sick or thing happen.. i worked for so long i took so many MC in 4mths times.. for hardly take @ all lo.. haiz. IS IT TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE N LOOK FOR JOB??
Haiz.. shall update agn.. thanks ...
Regards
WaH En
3pm

No comments: