Saturday, October 2, 2010

no title

3Oct, Sun
i think this few days. i will be resting @ hm due to my legs as still haven fully recover.. and i got another 2wks mc.. i thk my boss realli not happy with it man.. but this kind of thing v hard to say de ma.. and this is not i want it to be like tt.. but tis is fate ba.. i wrk in this co realli cannot make it man.. keep sick lo.. n i still prefer Acct line. i think i abit stupid lo go study tourism but is my 2nd choice and come to think is very hard to find to a job ya.. hmm.. i dunno ya..
hmmm 16more days to my bbdae.. this year bbdae.. i abit hard to go out.. so i might replan my bbdae on my actuall will discuss with my fren when e time comes.. hmm... my this year bbdae.. i dont feel tt i waitin for it lo.. dunno why.. i this few days @ hm i think alot man . i also dunno. jus feel DISAPPOINTED IN YOU .. that all. .No comment on tt.. thanks
haiz. dunno what to say... hmm... jus feel tt is boring man... =(... No comment will update agn...
Thanks
Wah En
2pm

No comments: