Friday, September 21, 2007

19 sept 07
i woke up abt 5.45am cos we going to e temple than we reach joo chiat abt 7am than we got to wait till 7.30am than can get our guanyin wor!!! than we went to haf breakfast.... than we collect our guan yin n only my bro can hold it than we took a cab dwn to our new hse cos we meet our ah ma at 8am to haf us our prayer... than we reach our new hse at 7.50am my ah ma alr reach le... than we wait downstair cos my ah ma need to prepare some stuff wor... hee... than abt 8.20am my bro went to sch le as he's late for school... my sis went ot wrk ard 8.30am me bring my ah ma wait for cab than go to wrk!!! i reach office abt 9.40am... wow real tired le... than in e office i start to haf a flu le keep sneezing n sneezing ya.. that alvin sae me, go 1 outing alot of pro in a funny way, than i shoot him back better than still got to injection haha!!! he LL haha...
than i real bad wor!!! than i went hm abt 6plus wor... than i ate my medicine still e same... than mid of e nite nose block wow more worse!!! than cant realli slp..
20SePt 2007
i woke up ard 10am as i didnt go wrk cos nose still block i wake up by a supplier call... than i settle some stuuf le jiu wake up do my stuff than ate my lunch n medicine jiu went to slp from 3plus -6pm than bath jiu went to see a doc le... e doc sae i gt a sentive nose ya haha...
ReGaRds
LittLe_wenDy
9pM

No comments: