Sunday, September 16, 2007

TiReD DaE!!!

hi hi
sorry didn write well.. yest sat i went to find my mum after wrk!!! i meet her at my new hse der than meet 1 of e contracter than we went to geylang to bought our bathroom accessories tha after tt we went to eat bean curd ya after tt we went to bukit timah as e contracter need to take something than after tt we went bk to our new hse!!! i was dead tired so i slept in e lorry ya by e time we reach our new hse is alr 6plus le.. than i went to 2 my aunt hse watch tv while waiting 4 my mum than we bought dinner hm n took a cab hm .. we reach hm abt 9pm than ate our dinner than i watch my vcd n tv till 11pm jiu sweet dream le... dead tired!!!
i miss my shopping n watching movie life ya!!! eveydae is wrk go hm bath eat than Zzz!!!! alomost everyday!!! real bored wan to go out but tired le!!!! but i will seein my bishan sis ard oct cos celebratin mine n their bbdae ya miss dem sooo much!!! n no time to buy gift for dem!!! but i push my time to buy even i no time!!!! mi lie bbdae is next fri haven buy her gift yet!!! so to germaine n pei shi.. real headache they open chalet on e same dae!!! one is at downtown east another is at costa sand!!!! haiz!!!! that all will update again
ReGaRds
LittLe WeNdy
8.45pM

No comments: