Friday, September 21, 2007

nO tItLe

21SepT 07
nO tItLe
todae went to office than suudenly alot of thing to do ya... busy till i went to haf my lunch at 2pm... but whole dae i didnt do e thing which boss ask me to do is i dun wan to do is no time to do... ppl calling me here n der!!! haiz... wrk is like tt de...
than all my colleague sae am i ok ant, i sae ya why.. they sae y my face so pale!!! i sae gt meh!!! than they sae my lips is black mean my blood is not flowing well!!!! haiz... than ard 5plus i start to feel v giddy le... than i sms lyndia see whether she free to fetch me hm ant.. she sae okie... than i reach hm abt 6.20pm than went to bath n ate my giddiness med jiu lie dwn... than my mum cum back i ate my dinner.. my giddy still abit ok only.. i dun wan to lie dwn is if i lie i stand up sure v v giddy de... than alvin sms me , sae still sick hor, still wan my ice lemon tea ma??? n he ask me to take care!!! i reply him yupz i wan my ice lemon so remb to buy me 1 on mon wor.. haha... tml sat not wrking so maybe rest at hm!!!! hee!!! mon got to rush all my stuff le!!!! cos to help e new account she doin e bad lots now!!! no time to do all e billin but i got to help her bill if not i dunno wat to do ya.!!! hee... wow oct is real busy for me!!! must really plan my schedule wor!!! haIZ!!!! that all!!!
ReGarDs
LittLe_wenDy
9.15pM

No comments: