Saturday, August 9, 2008

HaPpi Bbdae SinGaPOre !!!!

9AUg, Sat

YippEe toDae is sat also a PH dae hee.. but nth to do at hm .. keep watchin tv n slp whole dae hee... i went out to bedok inter to go to bank to dep n update my book ya.. i now will do once a mth when i gt my salary i will put some money to my uOb acc hee.. than i went to buy something.. hee.. than i jiu go hm le.. i feel tireD wor.. hee.. yest, fri i went for a hair cut at anthoy hair salon where is jaren new wrking place hee.. hee .. overall not bad ya.. hee.. thanz... than i went to find my fren as she reach abt 7pm wor n i finish cutting my hair abt 7.40pm hee.. sorry rachel.. than we had our dinner at KFC hee.. than we went shoppin n we bought something for milie bbdae le wor.. hope she like it man .. than we jiu went hm le.. damn tired.. hee..
todae when e national dae going to start in an hr time is start to getting darker n darker as is goin to rain soon .. but when i parade start is still rainin.. but is stop abt 7plus wor.. hee.. overall e show is GREAT man ... esp e firwrk Wwwooowwwww.... hee... than no show to watch liao so i watch my vcd till 11plus.. hee... than tml goin to my ah ma hse for lunch than jiu go tampines to buy sport shoes as next sat going to gym n playin badminton w dem... hee.. cant wait man.. can lost weight... hee... than after buying my cousin will cum my hse than rest till 7pm we jiu go for dinner near my hse der as we celebratin my ah ma Bbdae...mon wrking as our co got RO-Replacement Off within 3mth hee.. still thinking when to get maybe sept or wat .. hee.. hee.... my mum, sis n bro off haha.. mon got new gal cumin in wor.. hee... next wed n fri got lesson liao.. hee..got to sutdy hard man .. my proj oh my tian haven start yet hee.. hate proj but porj can gain alot of mark de wor.. hee... i shall stop here will update again ya.. hee...
ReGaRds
LittLe wEnDy
11pm

No comments: