Saturday, August 16, 2008

-pLay BaDminTon-w mAnDa, yIng n GeraLD

16aUg, Sat

Yippee finaLLi tOdae is sat le mean can slp n wake up late man ... i keep strugglin myself to wrk frm mon as not enough man .. hee... onli slp 6-7hrs per dae ... hee... than todae wake up at 10am than slack than jiu online c my mail than listen to song than e weather not tt good man .. keep rainin .. hee... than take a short nap 4 20min than watch vcd than went to bath at 3pm ... than went out at 3.25pm as meeting manda at e bus stop wor.. hee..
than we took bus 854 down to hougang ya.. as ying reach early so she wait for us.. than we chit chat at e void deck as still early wor.. than we start to play at 5pm-7pm.. hee.. after plying we jiu head to hougang mall to have our dinner.. than 3 of us ate fish soup noodles.. hee.. than shop awhile than we jiu went hm le... me n manda took bus 87 to bedok than change bus.. than i reach hm abt 9.20pm than jiu unpack my stuff than jiu went to bath le.. than after bath than jiu online le.. preety tired man ..
tml goin to orchard n help my cousin take their stuff wor.. than meet my sis for lunch than pass my cousin e stuff at her hse der as tml i will be goin cyclin w my fren wor.. hee... now i will exercise more.. as i wan to LOSE WEIGHT n GET OFF MY FAT MAN ... heee.. shall update again.. sian mon goin to wrk liao.. pLannin to get a leave wor.. heee still thinkin hee... hmmm... Dunno when ... haha... will slp early todae maybe 11pm.. hee...
ReGarDs
LittLe wEndy
10pm

No comments: