Saturday, August 2, 2008

mOvie, DinNer n ShoPPin

2aUg, Sat

tOdae is sAt i suPPose to slp late late as no wrk but i wake up at 7plus as need to go bk do closin as mon is e deadline man.. than i reach ofc abt 9.20am than i start to do my wrk ya.. than jinhua cum n find me whether i gt punch my card ant i sae "oh shit" i totally forget liao.. hee. than we went dwn but e machine nvr read us.. than we went up n ask one of my colleague she sae other also cannot .. than no choice we gt to write first.. than we contiune to wrk till 3plus.. i haven key into e sys ya.. v slow me.. haiz... alot of pro cumin up...haiz... than i 3.30pm left than took a cab dwn to marina as i late liao.. hee.. wow cost me $11 to reach der... traffic jam ...
Than i call up dem up they were at suntec.. hee.. so i went to collect my ticket first... wow the movie is almost full hse.. than while waiting for dem.. i saw joshua... i dunno i see wrong ppl ma.. hee... than i ask him what show he watching...same show n same timing.. heee... but he sitting at row A n we sit row N ... hee.. than we collect our pop corn than we jiu went in liao.. e air con inside not cold n abit stuffy ya.. haiz,,,, than overall e show not bad.. than we walk out of e cinema, rachel not feelin welll liao.. lucky i gt plastic bag as i ate mac inside e cinema hee.. than we let her haf some air outside.. than she vomit out n she feel better... hee.. than we went shoppin... me n rachel buy charms to ask her fren to help us do earring.. *thanks raCheL* hee... than we went mango n after tt we jiu walk to raffles shoppin centre to haf our dinner at -shokudO- is like marche but is jap version .. hee... i order chicken katsu curry rice n peach juice not bad ya.. actually there alot of food over der i wan to try hee i gt no appettie ya maybe due to stress ya... heee.. than we chit chat till 9plus than hm sweet hm... than we took a few pic ... than i took train hm as we alr at city hall.. than i reach hm abt 10.30pm than rest awhile than bath,,, than watch my tv till 12plus as i too tired liao... heee.... me next wk quite busy wor.... hee... no time to online.. i will be busy w my wrk n project due in 1mth plus haven start yet Gosh..... i Hate MARKETING... i dUn uNderstand what e teacher talkin abt....haiz... Diploma is Like tt de.. mUst self study cant depend on lecturer de.. hee... this is what i can sae to myself haha... shaLL stOp here.. wiLL uPdate again ... tml gOin to my ah ma hse.. i wan to rest der.. hee..
ReGards
LittLe WenDy
10pm

No comments: