Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Xmas to vone

25dec, tHurs

First if all i wan to wish u all a MErry Xmas to all my famiLy, frens n my loved oNes.. hee..than i wake up at 8plus but i still wan to slp longer a nice weather ... than i prepare n went out at 10am as i meeting my aunt they all at 11am at orchard.. than we start shoppin i onli bought 1 sandal frm m)phosis wor.. hee... than we shop quite long thee... i bought my bedsheet for my cny le .. my bro too.. than we head to food republic for our lunch we ate ard 2plus as usual i ate korean noodles.. hee..
After eating we jiu head to lacoste as my autn wan to buy polo tee.. but there is an promo but i use my disc is more cheaper haha.. than they end up buy 3polo over all cost 200plUs.. hee.. than we jiu head to STADIUm than my aunt n cousin bought shoes n water bottle n use my staff purchases hee... than my bro wan to buy a puma shoes but is a ladies type hee.. thani saw u wait wor.. than my cousin wanna to buy a adidas jacket but NAC dun haf her size than no choice she went to cine n buy as gt stock wor hee.. than we went to giordano they buy top .. hee.. than went to taka shoppin .. than we jiu went diff way than we went to paragon see my long champ bag ... i decided to get a red col medium size hee.. than we went to cine collect my cousin jacket after tt we jiu head to Ghim Moh for our dinner.. than we reach der 7.40pm than i slp on e bus as is realli tired man .. e food is great man.. than i ask my cousin to help me buy lONG CHAMP BAG frm other country as cheaper.. so mean i will get my long champ bag after cny man... my mum buy for me .. hee.. thanks mOm.. than reach hm ard 10pm than do my thing n tell my cousin what size n col i wan .. hee.. than i Zzz at 11plus ... Merry Xmas...
RegArds
-wAhen-
12mn

No comments: