Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happY nEw Year 2009!!!

1jan, thur

first say gOOdbye 2008 n welcoMe 2009... i hope everything go smoothly this year for me.. i got some resolution for the year of 2009:
-Concentrate on my studies and get good result
-my Career
-driving licence
-Hope looking for something which i lost long time ago.......
Currently...i onli think of this ...
The year 2008 .. i haf alot of happiness, angry, Moody n sad thing happen to me ... i have regret of alot of thing but time cant really turn back le.. so i only do one step n see one step .. maybe 2009 is a better year for me... i now is CONCENRATE ON MY STUDY N CAREER...
I will be grad frm my course July 2009 n maybe year 2010 mar find a new job .. i either wrk at e hotel or go rachel der to wrk.. i still considering .. hee... n maybe in 2yrs time i wan to pursurin my deg cos i need time to save my money as e cost fees is 30k.. is alot ... i hope my wish can cum through by than i alread 26 le... tt fast ... than if i study i will grad when i 28 .. i shall see how.. hee...
anyway.. i wan to wish all my dearest fren n tt person a happy new year of 2009 .... all e best ... do stay in contact wor.. hee...
ReGards
Wahen
10am

No comments: