Thursday, December 11, 2008

-ZoO tRip w my cOuSin-

07.12.08, sUn

So sRy didnt upload my blog as my comp down for nearly 2wks ... oh gOsh.. cant surf net is my worst thing .. but recently quite busy nowadae ... dunno why... hee.. no appettie too.. hee.. ok .. todae is sun n i wake up at 6plus as we r goin to e zoo.. i meetin my cousin at 9am at amk mac n i meet my aunt n my younger cousin 8am at bedok inter but end up my uncle fetch us to amk hee. so we reach amk ard 8plus quite early.. than we wait for my 2cousin than we eat breakfast 2gether .. than after tt we jiu head to ZOO.. i think i gt 1yr nvr go liao.. hee.. lucky we use free pass frm my aunt.. if nt e queue is damnn Lonnngggggggg.... hee...
than we start our walkin frm 10plus .. we rush to see e aninal shw e sealion .. hee.. wow fun man ... n i finally get near to e sealion n kiss on my cheek... i gt put e pic on my friendster can go see. hee.. than we walk .... e zoo nt big n small but walk can get back to e same place... than we went to haf our elephant ride.. 1st time.. so fun man .. hee... than we took lots of pic.. than we went to Ah Mengs rest for our lunch .. e food is exp but nt bad.. than after tt is ben n jerry .. Yummy... than we jiu went hm le cos is ard 2plus as my cousin goin to pay her dance fee a SMU.. hee... hmm... than we went to see e pic than we took end up we buy .. total is 55 hee.. than we took lots of pics outside.. i upload some to my friendster le.. hee.. than we all slp on e bus n we reach hm ard 6plus.. wow damnn tired but fun .. hee.... ya tml is PH ...
i will update again .. sat i will cutting my hair.. hee...
ReGaRds
LittLe WeNdy
1pm

No comments: