Sunday, September 6, 2009

-no tItLe-

6sePt, sun

todae i wake up ard 10am like tt wow really super tired man .as yest Mega warehse sales i wake up @ 7am as i meet my fren for breakfast but all late.. than after tt we 10am start e sales.. wow keep sweatin like hell man .. than reall busy at some times lo .. than we close e thing ard 7plus than we start to haf our dinner n pack .. we leave ard 9plus.. than me n my fren took cabby hm.. as we both tired as cant claim cab fare onli after 10pm lo.. but we dun care le.. than i reach hm ard 9.45pm than i went to bath ... after my bath realli shiok man .. haaa .. i on my air con .. than surf net awhile while waiting for my hair to dry lo.. i sp ard 11plus.. than todae rainin dae man .. i dun feel like goin out lo.. but no choice cos my ah ma bbdae.. than me my mum n aunt took train dwn to bedok as we meet my sis at 11.45am at bedok mrt than we head to chinatown .. we went to my aunt shop wanted to find hui xian perfume tt she wan but dun haf .. than i bought refill shower de for my fren .. haaa.. than after tt we jiu head to e rest .. over all e food not bad onli.. than we jiu head diff way .. than we went to my ah ma hse.. than i watch tv till i fall asleep lo.. i slp ard 45min .. than my uncle so ecp lagoon food centre da bao dinner back.. not long all my relatives cum le.. we start our dinner ard 7plus man .. wwow.. haf lots of fun w my relatives man .. haaa.. next wed meetin my sis, 2cousin for dinner as my da jiue bbdae on next thur lo .. haaa.. celebrate w her .. haaa...sian tml need to wrk liao.. i really v tired liao.. totally no rest man .. tml busy dae for me agn .. got alot of filin to do man .. shall update agn ba..

Few daes ago .. i saw my admirer than so happen tt she know my godsis fren than i know tt they r sec fren ... than my godsis told me tt gt alot of ppl woo him but he's stil singles as he wan to concentrate on his career 1st .. hmm.. i really dunno.. damnn fan man .. as my godsis sae she feel happy for me as i can let go of my past .. but i sae to her. i really hope so.. imgaine 6yrs ... not tt easy lo .. can let go need time de.. as for tt guy i admire dunno is realli i like or jus admire lo.. haiz.. dunno la.. relationship thing damn sian man .. i dun wan to get hurt anymore.. if nt i realli canno tke it liao.. as gt time i dun wan to let go but i keep tellin myself i must do as i promise my fren liao.. but his bbdae is cumin daes man .... i wan to buy soemthing for him n simple dinner but i think cant cos he will be openin chalet n his gf wil be cumin down lo.. haiz my fate me n him realli gone liao.. no matter i will let go liao.. is a dAmmm tIrin thing... i dun wan to upset myself any more le.. shall update agn ..

Regards
Wahen

11pm

No comments: