Wednesday, October 3, 2007

-mY cOUsin weDDinG-

-mY cOusIn weDDinG-
2 oCtober
tis moring i woke up at 4.45am my aunt call us wake up to help to take pic of e thing ah mui eat... than plus rainin so damn nice to slp ya plus cold than everyone start to wake up le... than e photographer n video man here le than we take a break... than i bath n make up n wait for e groom to come.. they reach abt 7.50am than they kanna sa bao 1st mission is eat bitter tea, 2nd mission haf to wear disapolable panties of LOVE than they nvr wear n put on his hands, 3mission is frm 1st floor sae love delcaration for my cousin, than 4mission is sing love songs haha.. than everything is done than we took some pic than they jiu went off le..
than me n my cousin ate some breakfast than my uncle sent my cousin to mrt cos she studying @ NTU n than sent me to wrk... than in e office i real tired cant really concentrate cos i slept at 1plus in e morinin n wake up at 4plus imagine hw tired... than todae i took half dae so i can leave my office at 1pm but suddenly too busy le.. i went off at 2pm than ate my lunch w ying n my colleague jiu went hm i reach hm abt 3pm than dily daly than went out at 3.40pm took a cab dwn to tampines as i gt make up appt... than my sister cum ard 4plus.. me this time do simple make up... i will upload to my friendster... than after tt edmund came to fetch us n we went to mercent court .. we reach abt 6plus
n we went to find my cousin wor.. than not long we went to e ballroom wor... hmmm... e dinner start abt 8plus wow is so dammn to nice ya.. than b4 e dinner start we took alot alot of pic wor.. haha... e whole thing finish at 10plus ... than we reach hm abt 11pm than i bath n watch tv while wating for my hair to dry.. i slelpt at 1am ... wow dammn e tired.....
i will upload my photos sooon... need soomee timeeee... huraay.... nnext weekk cannn see my sister leee... celebrate my bbbdaeee but dunnnoo can makeee it onnn e 11octt ma!!!!!!! will let u all know again ok.. n of course 19oCttt... my actuaL bddaeeee... going outt dinnerr w ying theyy alll cant wait it mannn... that all!!!!
ReGards
LittLe WeNdy
9pM

No comments: