Friday, February 1, 2008

iT's fRidAe!!!! t3 is Great mAn!!!!!

1fEb,

tODae neaRly cant wake up man ... as yest nite cant realli slp as my hands is damn itch ya .. haiz.. than went to do my thing n went out ya.. sian wait for my bus till fed up again ya.. than i reach ofc abt 9.40am.. than me n ying went to haf breakfast dwnstair .. she ate egg n milo.. me ate porridge ya.. than i do my own thing le.. than we busy doin our thing till 4plus than we haf our lunch oh my tian.. so late .. than we went to e showroom n chit chat ya.. than something happen .. i dun wish to sae out .. haiz.. i listen liao damn angry n disappoint ya .. haiz.. than we went bk to e ofc n chit chat till 7plus than me, ying, queenie n alan went to changi airprt T3 .. we nvr been der ... than we walk ard ya.. than alot of thing to see ..
than we shop n see n end up we haf our dinner at cafe ya.. than we chit chat ,, than after tt we slowly walk dwn.. than i saw candy empire than i went to buy my fav sweet .. than after tt we head hm le.. than alan fetch me hm first than ying than queenie.. i now dead tired le.. than i receive a call frm OcBc than ask me to go for an interview ya.. than i wil be takin half dae as my interview time is 2pm ya.. than after tt i will go hm n rest ya as i damn tired ya.. haiz... going to do my stuff ya.. tml i gt to wrk after wrk than watch movie w my cousin than meet my mum n aunt for shoppin ya .. haha nite nite!!! cNy is cuMin next week ya... damnn fast wor!!!
i uPlOad mY pIC which i tOOk at Mount faber at my friendster le so anythin u can go see ya.. haha
Regards
Little wEndy
11.30pm

No comments: