Monday, February 18, 2008

No wRk !!!

18fEb, mOn

no wrk todae but wake up early cos gt 3interview ya... but overall i haf make up my decision le.. i will be wrkin at royal sporting hse... as AR account aSst ... haha ... but abit sad cos i realli e love all my colleague ya .. cos they r fun n can be joke ard.. hmm i will miss e time i had w dem ... i realli miss dem... but i wan to thank to co for givin me a chance to wrkin carmax .. i realli learn alot of stuff...
for e startin i keyin bad lots for e 4mths is really sufferin .. cos almost vdae stay OT .. realli tiring .... after tt i learn hw to do vitas n not all e car trade knwo hw to do .. i wan to thank alvin n pei ying for e 5mths guidn n teachin me.. i know i do mistake n alvin help me cover.. real thankz.. i realli appreciate alot.. b4 i leave this co i wan to settle some stuff n do my last mission b4 i left ya.. haha... i will feel v happy.... i scare my last dae i will cry cos i will miss dem dearly... i will miss e voice n laughter .. haiz.. so much memories in this co.. got good n bad...hmmm. times flies v fast i less than 2wks jiu offically leave this co.. haiz.. but sure stay contact de.. haah .. all e best to my colleague... haha !!! any pro still can call me ya.. haha ..
ReGarDs
Little WenDy
8.45pM

No comments: