Saturday, February 23, 2008

******nO titLe******

23Feb, Sat

sry didn update my blog... cos nth to write ya.. hmm..nowdae my mood abit crazy ya.. cos my dae in carmax goin to end soon.. coundwn 6more daes... hmm i will be v sad de.. cOs cant reaLLi bear dem ya.. cos they r reaLLi gOOd coLLeague of mine ..,. sOmetime i angry w dem .. but wrk is wrk .. haha... hmmm... i must cherish e time i ahf dem next week .. cos duno haf much tiem to see dem cos i need to concentrate on my wrk .. hmm.. but if they need me than i will go bk to find dem after my wrk...
aCtuaLLi like e job i haf nw ... but so many reason ... cant explain ... hmmm... me next week cant be online n updae my blog cos busy.. mon rest.. tue after wrk goin out w ying buy stuff.... wed go aerobics... thur meet my best pal, ling ling, fri-sun chalet... after tt will be a brand new dae for me in a new coo.. haha.. hope i can get to used to it.. haha.. i think i can de. i mUst jiA you ,.. haha... take care.. i shall update again...
cant wait till 14 n 15mar cos finally can see rachel le.. miss her alot .. n joshua too.. but too bad xian cant cos she going operation soon.. hmm maybe on e 17mar after wrk so vist her ya.. xian u must jia you wor.. i will be at ur bk to support u de.. no worry .. haha.. bye bye...
ReGards
LittLe WeNdy
11pM

No comments: