Saturday, February 2, 2008

mOOd dAmn lOusy mAn!!!

2Feb, sAt

tODae i wake up as usual as going to wrk ya.. todae is my 10mths le n i haf make up mind le .. i decided to let my boss know tt i quitting as must give 1mth notice ya haiz .. than i reach ofc abt 9plus than do my stuff than alan they all cum than we jaf our breakfast ya than after tt do our thing than i go dwn n print something as our fax machine gt pro ya.. haiz
than we told james tt we leaving than he was kinda of shock ya.. he try his way to stop us but i sae i alr make up mind le.. than we chat till 1pm than we jiu went off .. than ying stay awhile to chit chat ya.. than i rush to orchard as i meeting my cousin for movie ... we watch The Mist at 2.15pm @ LiDo!!!! than she late cos traffic jam than we went in abt 10min late n we miss e 1st part ya.. than mid of e shw my boss call me but i didn ans cos i watch movie ya.. wow pian... i dun haf e mood ya.. than after e shw i called him upp.. than he ask me confirm quit ar! i sae yesh, than he sae abt ying le.. i sae yes but dunno when.. than he sae mean wil quit la...... than mon pass him e ltr ... than hang up bloody hell. than i call alan up n tell him .. than i know tt he go scold alan.. he sae y nvr take care 8th floor admin .. is it they too stress if yes, y nvr sae out!!! wow pian ... i quit is nt becos of anyone except him .. e pro is lie on him ... haiz... wow i totally angry till i no mood e whole dae ... than i sae sry to alan as he get scolded for nth.. haiz... wow onli me n ying quit man .. need to make like so big pro ma!!!!! wow kao!!!
than i ate my dinner i didnt eat my lunch cos no appetite haiz.. overall the movie, The Mist is nt bad ya.. haha.. than after dinner we went to taka to buy grocies... haiz.. than i nvr talk almost e whole dae ya.. haiz..than we sent my aunt hm than we go hm.. than bath n do my thing .. haiz... totally nO mood at all!!! haiz!!!
ReGards
Moody wEndy
10pM

No comments: