Wednesday, March 19, 2008

mY nEw bOrn nIece!!!!

19/3, wEd

haha!!!! sorry gt a wk didnt update my bloggy ya cos lazy as catching my hk vcd shw ya haha n todae after wrk i went to see my cousin at Kk as she jus give birth to a baby gal ya.. haha....so cutie man haha... than we stay der abt 45min than we went to haf our dinner.. after dinner we jiu head hm ... than i angry over some stuff but i dun wish to sae anything i keep quiet man ... than reach hm jiu bath n jiu online n later going to catch my shw ya.. hmm... tml after wrk jiu head to sGh to see my god sis, xian ya.. haha.. i miss her so much ya.. haha ,,,
Sat going to joshua son 1st yr old bbdae ya.. haha..after tt going shoppin ba... than jiu go hm wor as i realli need a break man .. didn haf a good rest ever since i start wrk ya.. haiz... haha.. anyway,... wrk is like tt .. haha... on 8apr, tues going to take stock take at great world city n haf to rep at 7.30am n cannot be late than i got to leave my hse at 5.50am.. i takin bus dwn to GWC ya.. haha... than next wk me n my colleague going to shop vist at MS again haha... date still dunno when ya hah... my plannin is going to take up course of dip of hotel management ya.. if grad than i will wrk in e hotel ya.. haha... this is my dream as i cant be a child care teacher so i wrk at hotel ya also my dreamn ... haha... wear formal wear my fav ya.. haha... but need to check for e cost !!!! i maybe go to MDIS ya haha... part time!!! those who read my blog got any lobang let me know wor.. haha!!! stop here!!! take care!!!
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
10pM

No comments: