Saturday, March 8, 2008

tIrEd bUt fUn Dae``

8mAr, sAt

tOdae i woke up at 9am than do hsewrk than ate my breakfast n also look after e hse as my mum went to see doc ya.. haha.. than i bought a hk vcd ya.. than i watch 2disc le.. haha.. than i jiu went to bath wor.. haha than b4 i left my hse she came bk.. than i took bus 14 dwn to orchard wow took me 1hr plus than i late ya.. so ying n wendy went to far east shoppin centre e restaurant n wait for me ... we went to eat russia food but i didnt eat we ate ala carte food.. i ate chicken chop set lunch cost abt 12.90 wor.. than wendy order a ice cream cake call ala ... dunno wat ... this is my first time ate ice cream cake is simply delicious man .. yUmmY... quite big can eat 2-4ppl.. haha... damn nice ya.. haha
aFter eating we jiu took bus dwn to bugis to pray ya.. wow bugis alot of ppl man .. haha.. after praying we jiu went to OG cos wendy wan to buy something.. after buying wendy jiu went hm le.. than me n ying went to bugis to shop... haha.. than she bought a punch for arina... we bought a cushion for denise n a mug for madalyn ... than i bought a dress for sandy n a pair of earring for arina ya.. after tt i jiu went hm le.. i reach hm abt 6.20pm than bath jiu take a short nap for 30min ... haha... tml going It shw ya,,, maybe buyin mp4 or hp haha... gt to see first .. cos my cash flow wor... haha...
RegArds
Little wEndy
9.30pM

No comments: