Saturday, March 8, 2008

tIred bUt iNtEreting Dae``

7mAr, fRi

toDae as usual wake up at 6.45am than sweep e floor than bath jiu went out le.. than reach ofc b4 8.30am ,... than do my wrk .. as gt quite alot of stuff haven key to e excel ya.. than rica came to me n sae later got shop visit ya.. haha.. quite excited... than she sae we leave abt 10.30am.. than we took a cabby dwn to MS cos we got quite alot of outlet at MS ya.. haha.. than we give a surprise visit... haha... than we haf our lunch at MS than contiune ... by e time we finish e shop visit is alr 3plus... than we took a cab bk to ofc ... i too tired le slp on e cab ya.. todae is a interestin lesson .. haha.. i learnt alot of stuff ya... Now i knOw i mUst be firm to e ppl ... haha... i must learn haha.. than reach ofc abt 4pm... than i continue to do my wrk .. than i went off at 5.40pm ...
than went bk to my ex ofc... than lucky i call e ofc as they sae boss is upstair.. than i dun dare to go up than i go 2 e shw room n find yiwei n chit chat ya... haha... than i dun dare i went up le.. he saw me he smile at me.. than sandy ask em abt wrk ya.. than i tell her wor.. haha.. than me n ying went off at 6.45pm than someone cum n meet us than i haf to go hougang n see my face ... than tt person also see haha.. after tt we jiu head to amk hub for dinner.. we ate Mosburger... haha.. after tt we jiu went ntuc shop awhile after tt we jiu went hm le... we sent ying hm than me hahah.. i reach hm abt 10pm .. than faster bath n than watch my tv.. haha...thankz pal... got time meet up again wor.. going to miss u !!! haha !!! take care!!! gOod nite!!!!
ReGaRds
LittLe WenDy
9.15Pm

No comments: