Monday, March 31, 2008

nO tItLe

31mAr, mOn

sOrry didnt update my blog for 1wk plUs no time.. last few dae wrk aBit Ot ya.. cos near to end mth... todae i wanted to do OT but end up nvr cos i abit giddy cos see too many num liao.. haha.. than i went off at 6pm like tt.. but tml going to do OT liao.. cos e all pouch will cum bk at 5plus than got to do our stuff .. than got to help my colleague too. as she takin some job from another colleague as she leaving soon ... haha.. haha... end mth busy than mid sometime got nth to do at all..
let see tml i will wrk till wat time.. haha.. this fri maybe meetin ying n alan for dinner ya.. nt confirm ya.. haha.. than sat meetin rachel as she passin me e brochure of e course tt i wanna to study ... i plannin to study diploma of tourism n hospitality .. as i wanted to study hotel managemt but need to study full time i dun wan ya.. n quite exp too.. haha... n after tt we catchin a movie, step up 2... we going to watch at e new cathay der.. nvr went der b4 ya.. after go for dinner than go hm ba.. haha.. need to save money wor.. as i going to study hope can pay by cpf but need to ask my mum permission ya.. haha..
my heart sunk man.. dun wish to tell anyone i keep to myself ya.. haha.. i will keep to myself ya.. no worry guys i will be alright ya.. if u see me crazy or wat let me be ... haha... that all... tml need to do my wrk again haha... hope my fren, rachel can go for e interview n successful ya.. haha... than i gt accompany le.. haha... haha... let hope ba.. good luck rachel.. n all e best for finding a new job wor.. haha...
Regards
Little wEndy
9pm

No comments: