Monday, July 28, 2008

-+ eDmuNd n wAhfEn ROM DaE +-

26juL, Sat

Todae is Sat i can rest ya... i wake up at 9plus n slack till 11plus than take a short nap n wake up at 1plus than my sis fren cum as todae is my sis n edmund Big Dae hee.. than i do my stuff n watch tv till 4pm than my sis sec fren cum n take all e decro stuff to e clubhouse which is located @ Bayshore Park @ dolphina clubhse.. hee... than i went to bath n do my make up n left e hse abt 4plus .. realli hard to get cab man... than we reach der abt 5plus than help to do e decro.. hee...
than my sis reach abt 5plus i nearly cant recgonise her man ... hmmm... than we took alot of pic n some i alr upload to my friendster le.. e ceremony started @ 7plus... hee.. i nearly cry man ... hee.. than vthing end abt 8pm than we haf our dinner... they sae e food not bad i onli ate abit onli ... hee.. than we took a few pics than we went hm abt 9plus.. w my cousin they all.. hee... than remove my make up n watch my ch 5 shw, troy... hee.. watch till 12plus help my sis to carry stuff up... overall tirin but fun wor.. than i went to Zzz at abt 1plus.. than i wake up at 3plus see e light still haven off.. than i saw my sis hubby slpin at e sofa called him wake up dun wan .. than i ask my sis to wake him than i went to ZZzz.... heee.. i wake up at 10plus ... than chit chat but i also upload my pic .. so tt they can see see ya.. haha... shall stop here... will update again ...
cant wait till sat man can watch my mummy 3 n dinner w my DarLing But need to do cLosin man .. hee... i must wrk n study hard now.. haha... update again...
rEgarDs
LittLe WenDy
11pm

No comments: