Thursday, September 18, 2008

ceLebrate GeRmaiNe 21sT bbDae

18sEpt, tHur
as usual went to wrk.. hee.. todae quite free nth much to do hee.,. i finally can tally my recon thank for my colleague help.. i jus hate DBS recon cos alwae cant tally as complicated man ... hee.. than i finish my wrk on time than i took a bus n train dwn to expo n meet shi shi.. but she was late i waited for her abt 45min .. over my limit man .. than we took cab dwn to orchard cost abt 17buck than we half half than we went to dep money n pay bill.. than we reach e rest abt 7.50pm... than we chi chat awhile n see what to order.. over der nth much to eat ...
not long maine n her bf cum le... than we start to order n chat n took a few pics.. than after tt we have a mini celebration.. than we took quite alot of pics.. hee.. than we left e rest abt 10pm le.. than we still take pic than we went hm abt 10plus.. than i reach hm abt 11plus.. than i bath n wash my clothes abt 11.50pm than watch tv till 12plus jiu Zzz le.. dammn tired as tml i on leave as need to rush my assign .. haiz i feel tt this yr my leave is all taken up my course.. Gosh .... got to be like tt if nt hw... haiz.. next wk is my fren shi shi 21st bbdae we goin to her chalet i think takin pic agin ba.. hee. shall see hw.. haha... i will upload all e pics through friendster de but next wk this wk quite pack man .. hee...
Regards
LittLe WenDy
10am

No comments: