Saturday, September 20, 2008

-nO titLe-

20Sept, Sat

HAPPI 21ST BBDAE TO GERMAINE

HAPPI 23RD BBDAE TO EDDY

HAPPI 23RD BBDAE TO WEI XIANG

is wkend again le.. hmmm... todae goin out meet my cousin at 1.30pm @ PS for lunch than we jiu head down to Punggol to see my cousin in law Bb.. as i gt no chance to see e bb ever since she give birth cos not free.. than we reach der abt 3plus than e bb is Zzz than she wake up at 4plus cos going to drnk milk soon.. than we play w her than see her bath so damn cute man .. hee.. look like her mum also abit to my aunt which is her grandma.. hee.. than we left e hse abt 6plus...
than we took LRT to Punggol Station than we took to Douby Goubt than to city hall. than we went to Raffles cos my cousin wan to buy something but dun haf so we haf to MS n find my sis they all. hee. than we had our steamboat buffet.. is so delicious man esp e choco fondue is include n e buffet style.. total bill cost us 193 as 6ppl eat overall not bad we ate for 2hrs plUs... heee. than we left MS ard 11pm than we reach hm b4 12mn than i ahd my bath n watch tv but cant slp cos too full liao.. hee.. i will be going der again as celebrating mine n xian Bbdae.. hee.. Sian mon goin to wrk again le.. hee... 2more wks to my exam times flies damn fast as i goin to finish my 2modules soon.. hee.. uPdAte again ....
ReGArds
LittLe wEndy
12mn

No comments: