Sunday, September 14, 2008

ceLebRate rIna BBdae

14sEpt, Sun

i woke up at 10plus but still tired man .... than i dO abit of my proj than went up to my aunt hse eat abit.. than i jiu went out at 12plus.. meeting ying at 1.15pm to buy a cake for rina than we went to aijsen for our lunch w rina n manda... hee.. after eating we have a min celebration.. than after tt we jiu find seng present wor.. than rina bought a polo teee for him .. than we jiu head to GIANT .. than i finaLLy bought a file which i wan le.. than after shop GIANT we went to IKEA ... everyone was tired le..
than i call my bro up whether he wan to eat e hotdog ma.. than they on e way so lobang me hm.. heee.. e weather is not good le.. hee. reach hm abt 6plus than faster bath jiu do my IT proj le.. i finally finish my IT but need to amend tml i gt thing to ask my teacher .. hee.. tired man.. maybe next sat stay at hm start study abit for my exam le.. hee.. i wan to watch my yang warrior at 10.30pm todae last esp.. tml i gt class man .. sian .. hee... i must go early i need to ask my fren n teacher help me.. hee... next thus celebrate maine 21st bbdae.. goin to eat jap rest at wheelock place.. hee.. i nvr try b4 at least can try diff stuff ya.. hee.. Dunno what cake to buy for her ya.. hee...
i will upDate again .... hee... i wan Shopppinnn...
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
10pm

No comments: