Saturday, September 6, 2008

-CouSin dAe-

6sEpt, Sat

Yippee... finaLLy is wKenD le...i gt a MC yest as i have a bad headache so i decided to haf a rest wor.. hee.. than i still went for my fri class but 2nd half lesson my headache cum bk again wor.. hee.. but i stil endure wor.. e lesson is quite interestign i understand teacher talkin abt.. wow fast man .. i still gt 1mth to haf my exam n finish 1module sia.. times flies damnn fast wor.. hee... than i wake up at 9plus than do my thing than went out at 11plus we took train dwn to cityhall as we meeting my cousin at 12.15pm at control station but.. they were late so we went to collect e cake than jiu walked to Hk cafe n waited for dem.. they reach abt 1pm than we start to order our food.. hee... than we haf a mini celebration of my da jie bbdae wor.. hee... after tt we jiu went to watch our movie, Wall-E this will be my 2nd time watching wor.. hee.. after watchin we jiu head to play bowling.. we had 3games.. hee.. fun .. than we play aracade awhile than we jiu have our dinner...we went to thai express.. than i was e 1 who orde but last to came. n my order was wrong forget it i jus eat.. hee.. total we eat abt 115buck.. i pay first than they pay me.. hee...
After tt we jiu walk awhile jiu head hm .. we took train bk.. than we reach bedok is raining heavily so we decided to take cab hm.. than we board up e cab ask uncle whether can take 4adults n 1children.. than e uncle sae this call child.. is still at 12yrs old is call chilren lo.. e uncle gt no choice so take us bk cos is rainin heavily.than my bro sae govt ask we all to give birth more but taxi cant take 5ppl wat logic.. wow kao.. than i think he purposely he drive quite slow but too bad all e traffic light is all green.. wow gt 1 part he wan to slow super down to wait for e traffic to turn red but sry lo.. i ahte this kind of ppl man .. than reach my hse cost $4.30 i gave him 5buck i sae keep e change liao... he didn even sae thank or wat jus keep quiet.. my attitude to him is sux.. i sae to e uncle no need to change liao.. No customer service man .. treat e $0.70 as a tip for e 5person man.. wow kao damn angry man.. we also know tt above 12yrs consider as adult man .. is my cousin tall ok.. wow make my mood damn angry man.. than reach hm jiu went to bath n watch tv till 11pm i jiu Zzz le... as i dead tired man .. tml i not goin to my ah ma hse as i will be stayin at hm DoinG my project ... hee... Sian mon gt to wrk le.. n wil be busy as need to do my stuff and schedules n recon le.. BoriNg.. hee.. shAll stOp here.. wiLL uPdate again..
ReGarDs
LittLe WenDy
10am

No comments: