Saturday, November 22, 2008

-CeLebRate aLvin BBdae-

21/11, fri

ToDae as usual went to wrk but gt nth much to do ... so act busy i dunno what i do for e whole dae.. gosh ..than i left ofc abt 5.40pm than i board up my bus n meet ying at toa payoh than we went to cityhalll.. we went to suntec n collect e cake... than we saw 1shop sell ice cream not bad as i heard frm my cousin sae nt bad than we went to try not bad.. than we queue up at new york new york .. we waited for 1hr than is our turn ... total 8ppl but e place cramp man .. than gt to squeue no choice.. than we order alot.... but i dunno total bill hw much i jus need to pay whatever they sae hee.. than we wan to find aplace to cut cake... actually they wan to ktv in my min di dun wish to go as is alread 10pm le... haiz but is alvin bbdae so i went awhile.. than they go to e ktv so exp man ... haiz.. wate so much money on this.. than we cut cake than singing session.. than i wen toff abt 12plus as my mum nag at me le... i reach hm abt 1am .. i took cab cost me $19... hee... alvin wanted to fetch us hm but we already on e cab le.. hee cos he wry ab tus as is late le...
Anyway, i enjoy but some unhappy part i dun wish to say le...past is past... onli ying know.. hee... than i reach hm n bath than chat w ying online n do my thing i slept ard 2am ... tml need to help my sis move hse.. hee...
ReGards
-LiTtLe wEnDy-
1.45am

No comments: