Saturday, November 29, 2008

-nO title-

28nOv, Fri
Finalli is fri le...todae sudden no mood jus dun ask me why ... i keep giving attitude ... i also give to ying ... than meet ying for dinner... but i waited 4 her 4 45min ... oVer my limit liao... haiz.. than we head to PS for our dinner... we went to foodcourt for our dinner.. than after tt we jiu went shoppin ... than i bought a short n top ... wanted to buy for manda but in e end i keep it for myself hee.. than after tt we jiu head to mac to chat till 9.45pm.. than jiu head hm than i reach my hse stop than sudden i heard a bang i thought taix driver hit ppl dwn but is motercycle fall lucky is e motor cyclist is ok but i dunno what happen than i jiu head hm le.. wow reach hm damnn tired.. than i do my thing n watch tv till 12plus jiu Zzz... hee...
29nOv, Sat -cEleBrate eRci bbDae-
i wake up at 10.30am.. shiok man .. hee... Yippee... than i jiu do my proj than watch tv awhile .. hee... than i went out at 3pm as i meettin maine n her bf at parkway at 4pm .. than both of us reach on time.. me n maine wear e same col top n short man hee.. we wanted to buy nike jersey for eric but parkway dun haf... than i end up buy perfume for him .. hee.. n i also bought an umbrella @ $6.90 is v nice man frm sasa.. than after tt we jiu head to mac for our tea... i ate macflurry .. maine order cornetto choco macflurry n fries.. her bf drink onli.. than after tt we jiu head to pasir ris we nearly lost our way as we dun realli know to go ya.. hee.. than we reach quite early wor.. hee... than we chat n eat cutting cake abt 9pm.. than abt 10plus we jiu head hm le... maine bf fetch me hm .. thanks... hee... than i reach hm jiu rest awhile jiu bath liao ... than watch tv till 12plus cos need to wait for my hair to dry ya.. hee... hmm... todae strike "4D" man.. sian ... hee...
Countdown to xmas.....
19dec-meet rachel, edmUnd ,milie(maybe) for dinner @ swensen
20dec-me, rachel, xian, eunice,ah ben, jason goin to joshua n fion hse celebrate xmas..
23dec- meet maine, her bf, mabel, her bf, (lilin & shi shi maybe) for xmas cum celebrate mabel bf bbdae
24dec-meet ying n amanda(maybe) for dinner
25dec- gOin shOppin w my cOusin n aunTs.....
Currrently this my plannin of my dec ... bTw,,, 2008 goin to end soon n 2009 is cumin soon... i gt happines, sad, angry n lOts of regret ...
RegArds
LittLe WenDy
12mn

No comments: