Saturday, November 22, 2008

-ceLebratE mUmmY Bbdae-

22/11, Sat

Todae is my mum bbdae n my sis movin hse dae.... hee... than i wake up ard 8am .. wow tired man .. yest also cant slp well.. dunno y...than i do my thing .. than i jiu eat breakfast w my mum than i took cab to my ah ma hse to my sis new hse.. than after awhile i take her to e bus stop n she tak ebus hm .... than no long my mum call me sae y nvr give my ah ma ang bao i sae she sae no need but i give her money actually she dun wan de... wow kao i damnn angry ... pls dun sae diff story man .. 4get as she my ah ma.... i respect elderly ... than i slack awhile than i jiu go hm le as i damn tired ....
than i saw my mum at e bus stop than i jiu chat w ying on e phone .. than i jiu bath n wanted to slp than ying ask me go online .. naughty gal hor hee.. but is ok as she intro me a website than i bought a necklace, 1ring n 1pair of earring for rachel.. hee.. than after tt 1 jiu Zzz le.. i slept 4 1hr jiu wake up le.. than is already 2plus to 3pm than i nvr eat my lunch abit full ... than we went out ard 3plus than i quarrel w my mum outside.. i wont mention onli ying n rachel know abt it ... Hiaz... than we went to watch movie, 007 overall ok onli.. hee... than we jiu went crystal jade for ou dinner... wow eat till full man.. than we shoppin .... than me, my bro n mum took bus hm as my sis n edmund went hm themselves... kind of miss dem ... e hse will get quiet le.. haiz.. not used to it.. haiz... all e best to them.. than i call my fren ask whether wan to share bbdae gift ma... she sae ok than she sae she might nt cum than i ask her y ... than she sae her back pain n go sgh ... than i tell maine .. than sae sae y like tt... haiz.. i also dunno... let it be.. i dun wish to sae anymore le...
Will update again .. i so tired tml goin to rest at hm n do my proj man ... hee.. busy ...
RegaRds
LittLe WenDy
10pm

No comments: