Saturday, November 8, 2008

-nO title- *mOOdy*

8nOv, Sat

sry didn update my blog as busy w my closin on mon n tues wor.. thought mon will need to stay for closin but lucky gt tues so i went for my class... Communication i dun like it man .. sian... overall i like F&B interesting... lots of Jokes n laughter no like communication .... hee... nowday i damnn tired ,,, dunnno why .... hee... this wk i v guai nvr go out... cos i dun feel like goin out wor.. ut nvr next wk onwrd goin out.. hee... i hardly stay at hm on sat de... hee,,, got to depend hee...
Yest i online than i saw someone online than i chat w tt person ... than after tt i chat w maine,. than i tell her something.. she talk to me till i cry .. nope she nvr scold me she give adivce.. i also dunno why i cry too... shld i or shld i not..... i realli dunno damnnn vexed now.. tt person gt alot of bad point.. gt 1point i alrdy dun like le.... hais.... realli headahce man ..... i think i shld let go le.. hee...
shall update again..... simply no mood man ... someone HELP me.. i know i v stubborn.... but ... but......
ReGarDs
LittLe wEnDy
10pm

No comments: