Saturday, January 3, 2009

-work pLus sHopPin sPree-

3jAn, Sat

tOdae is a wKend but i need to go bk ofc as need to closing.. so damn tired man .. as yest wrk till 8pm ... wrk 4 12hrs man ... than i haf a pro but dunno hw to solve than i ask my senior hw .. than she ask me a way which i damnn angry till i too stress n angry n went to toilet n cry man .. 2nd dae of 2009 i cry oh Gosh.. as i realli cant take it man .. as i got alot of thing haven do yet ... than i reach hm ard 9pm, bath n cook maggie mee n eat n slp ... i wake up at 7am .... than i went to buy breakfast cum lunch for me n jinhua.. than i reach ofc abt 9am .. than start to wrk... realli gt no time to eat man .. we went off at 2pm ...as our air con shut dwn at 12.45pm ... i dun feel hot.. cos busy doing my thing.. on mon i gt to rush le... as need to do other thing .. hee..
Than i took bus dwn to orchard meet rachel at 3pm but i reach quite early .. than we start shoppin ..than i went to lacoste wisma pass something to dem... than we shop ard.. than we went to paragon rachel mum wan e same size bag as me ... i will let my cousin by next week .. hee...than we jiu head to shaw centre e lsetan i bought some personal n wallet as gt offer.. hee.. than we jiu head to far east ... we went to haf our dinner first as is ard 6pm ... cos rachel ate early lunch n i onli ate chicken pie for e whole dae as no appettie... than after eating we jiu start shoppin.. me n rachel bought e same skirt but diff design wor.. hee.. than i went o Zeni bought a top is unisex which is grey nice man i will buy a black bermudes.. .. than after tt we jiu head hm ... than rachel bought me a gift which is a necklace n i will wear on chu yi plus which rachel fren bought me a pair of earring as xmas gift i will on cny too.. hee.. now i left bottom .. on e 17jan ... i will shoppin w ying n manda le.. haha @ bugis .. hee.. i realli tired le... shall update agn.. goin to watch my drama le.. hee..
ReGaRds
-wahen-
10pm

No comments: