Tuesday, November 13, 2007

mOod totaLLy dOwn mAn

13Nov, Mon
I OversLept ya by e time i wake up alr 9.25am le than i faster take my bath than jiu take cab dwn ya !!! haiz reach ofc abt 10.15am ya do my wrk ya than i got no appettie to eat ya cos stomach real cramp ya !!! haiz after tt i went off at 2plsu jiu wento see co doc after tt jiu went hm n buy cup noodles but eat abit jiu throw away le as no appettie ya haiz than i wen to take a nap tiill 7pm n watch my tv ya!!!!
sOmething haPPen i duN wIsh tO Mention ya!!!! Jus dun understand!!!! can ppl ard me can understand me more ma!!! y must i go understand ppl i know u gt help me but but !!!! haiz dunno man !!!! real sick n tired le!!!! i have been tired for 3yrs plus le!!!! i haf been struggle ya!!!!! haiz!!!!! i going to give up soon!!!! i wan to be a new me on e year 2008 ya!!!!! my decision is alr make up le!!!! haiz!!! i knw is v stupid n irreponsible.. if u think tt y , than go ahead i can be v selfish sometime if u make me too tt!!!!! i can be nice n can be v nasty ya!!! haiz jus dun provoke me can liao!!! enough is enough le!!! i had enough liao !!!!!!!!
ReGards
MooDy wEndY
9.30pM

No comments: