Monday, November 12, 2007

tIred = mOOdy = sTRess!!!!

12Nov, Mon
daMn e mOn bLue man!!! todae nearly cant wake up ya!!! usualli i wake up be 8am todae i wake up at 8.40am ya dun feel like going to wrk ya!!! but i force myself to wake up cos i knw gt alot of wrk to do ya!!! than i reach ofc be 10am than do my stuff ya!!! wow i sit on my table do my wrk n than abt 10plus went to Oops n but something ya!! than is getting busy ya!!! than i haf my lunch at 2plus than ying didn even haf her lunch ya haIz!!! than tImes fLies reaL fast man!!! than i cna concentrate on 1 stuff than is alr 6pm le !!! haha!!! than i went off at 6plus going 7pm!!!
tml gt plenty of sutff stuff!!!! first on e mornin settle my used car stuff first !!! haiz!! than do my new car stuff wow!!!! Plenty plently !!!! but i think they hring admin ya to take over my job ya!!! cos alan scare i cannt take it man !!! haha!!! than reach hm abt 7plus than my mum give me a face idiot!!! i dun like lo .. i nvr offend u lo n pLs dUn give me tt face !!!! forget it!!! damN tIred sLpin at 10plus ba!!!Nite Nite
RegaRds
lIttle Wendy
9.40pm

No comments: