Saturday, November 24, 2007

nO titLe

24noV, sAt
First oF aLL. i wAn to wIsh my Kor Kor, aLvin hAppI bBDaee!!!! maybe his wish cum tRue pLus hOpe he Like e cAke n e PResent frM us !!!! hahaa
i thiNk i gt a wK didnt update my bLog as this wk damn busy ya!!! like rushing for a plane like tt!!!! me since tues nvr eat hm cook food till todae sat!!! cos tues we rushing a plane to submit 8cars ya n i wanted to leave but last min doc cum than i do lo as is v urgent ya than by e time i finsh my wrk is alr 8.30pm than james wanted to on call cab for me n ying hm de but i sae we nt going hm yet as we need to go parkway n order cakes than i ask him can fetch us to parkway ma he straight away sae ok ya !!! than he came to ofc n find us ya !!! than we reach parkway abt 8.40pm than ying went to change spore $$$ than we order cake frm swissbake ... we order choco fudge @ $38 not bad!!! than after tt we jiu went to hawker centre see gt food to eat ma cos is alr 9.30pm le than i ate carrot cake n ying ate oyster egg n we share bubble tea!!! than rain damn heavy ya!!! than we left parkway at 9.55pm than i reach hm abt 10.30pm like tt !!!
than somethin happen i dun wish to mention ya !!! over is over le!!! than keep busy ya... than fri every1 keep asking NOI NOI NOI NOI NOI i kepp sayin DUN HAF DUN HAF DUN HAF!!!!!! i know is urgent for dem as they wan to register all e car b4 they went to japan on next tues nite but they gt think tt ying will die ma!!!!!!! imgaine if all e NOI cum bk will be abt 20plus car n i think gt 10plus gt customer n u wan he to register in 1dae all!!!! i think she going to be crazy soon!!! than i sae i will help her!!! cos i finish my stuff than she will be v busy i wan to learn frm her!!! last few dae i keep having my lunch at 4plus ~!!!!! ha ha ha ha !!!! todae sat suppose to go out w yiwei as he owe me 1movie treat as i last min cancel w him as i real tired ya!!! sry yiwei ya!!! next time ba!!! haha !!!
than i reach hm abt 2pm than i ate my lunch while watching sleeping beauty vcd which ying bought for me thanz!!!!! haha !!! than i went to take a nap frm 3.30pm-6.45pm ya this is my first time slp for so long sinc ei wrk ya haha haha!!!mayeb no disturbance !!! than went ot bath n watch my harry potter vcd ya!!! not tt nice compare to other ya!!! haha !!! tml will seein my grandpa as he jus recover frm sick ya!!! sad for my sis bf, edmund as his grandpa pass away yest. fri afternoon!!!! that all!!!! next wk wil be quite slack for me but ying not!!bbut i will help her haha!!!! sat can meet rachel, bb n milie for movie, shopinn so long didn see bb n milie ya haah a!!!! nite
RegaRds
LittLe wEndY
10pM

No comments: