Saturday, November 3, 2007

tRim mY hAir n wAtch mOviE-> tHe sEekEr

3nOv, Sat
wake up at 8plus cant slp le dunno why!!!than watch my transformer than went to bath than leave my hse at 10.50am than walk to blk 86 to order bbdae cake for my boss as his bbdae is next wed ya!!! haha than i thought i will be late as is alr 11.10am le as i sms rachel tt i will be late ya nvr expect tt will reach b4 12noon than i cal dem up they still in e train so i went to buy ticket 1st... than went bk to control station n wait for dem!!! after they arrives than we went to Charles n K!!!!! cos xian help her aunt buy shoes but no size than we went to taka cos xian got hello kitty fair ya!!! xian n rachel bought something buy i didnt ya!!! haha!!!
than after tt we jiu went to far east to haf our lunch at HANS ya!!! long time didnt eat le!! than after tt me n rachel went for a hiar cut ya !!! i onli cut 1inch ya but cut or no cut nvr see e diff but is ok i feel my hair light le haha!!! than by e time rachel finish cutting alr 3.05pm than we jiu rush for our movie ya ... as our show start ard 2.50pm but we miss e 1st part so i dun really dunno what happen in front ya !!! over all nt bad ya... haha... tha after e shw we jiu went far east shop while nth caught my eyes!! than ard 5pm we jiu went to CK tangs n find rachel mum as e bra there gt discount ya!!! C n K less 50% ya!!! so guy wish to get so faster wor!!! i bought 2bra ya usual 1 is $90 n 1set is $125 if no disc will be $215 ya after 5o% will be $107.50 can save half of it ya haha than after tt we shld jiu went hm le!!! i went to find my mum n sis at amk hub ya !!! than my mum bought a shoes frm converse ya!!! wow tt sales girl tt serve us is damn attiude lo n we ask for size than she give a face man!!! than frm der i nvr talk much ya!!! me n my sis damn angry ya!!!! if e manager is here i sure complain de!!! ask dem wat is customer serivce!!!! than after tt we jiu went to ntuc n shop ya than i i bring my mum n sis to eat nasi briang ya haha ... to bad my bro nvr cum if not he sure eat alot de haha!!!than after tt i will shop cos i damn tired le than i sae took cab hm haha.. than i went to red 2 n shw my sis e pant n i wanted to buy but but !!! i will buy de no worry haha!!!
than we shop till nearly 8pm than we wait for cab ya!!! on my way hm, yiwei call me ask me where am i cos he want our office key he sae need to take doc ya!!! than ask em can go to AML bulding ma my mum dun wan than i sae if u wan than 20min cum my hse here n take ya!!! than i reach hm nt long than he call sae they on e way le... than he reach call me than he ask me y am i so tired ya !!! i didn ans i pass dem e key jiu go up le.. than abt 9plus than i cal him ask him where is he than he sae he still in e office they play mahjong ya!!! they cum all e way to take key for me n play mahjong wow i listen liao till v angry man!!!! lucky i didn wen tto AML n give dem ya!!!i angry till i hang up e phone !!!! i hate guy tellin me lies man,... cant they tell e truth ma!! n i wont belive dem le!!!! ya .. gUys words cannt be trust is not i angry or wat!!! our office our doc cannot hw take de!! if anything i haf to bear ya!!! gt impt doc ya!!! angry angry!!! than me n my my mum watch e channel 8 till 12plus jiu slp le .. as i damn tired ya!!! haha... sian !!! cant wait till fri to cum ya haha... dreamin....
rEgaRds
LittLe wEndy
12noon-> 4nov

No comments: