Thursday, November 29, 2007

nO titLe

28nOV, Wed
as yest mon i told alot of mistake ya than someone scold me something which i dun like ya!!!! haiz than tt person sae liao my mood totally dwn ya!!! i control my tear ya!!! than i realise my mistake than i was totally shock n i told ying tt be prepare all e 10cars cum confirm gt NOR ya!!! than i left my ofc at 6plus than i sms alvin tt this matter ya than he reply is ok than i sae is not ok at all is my mistake n tml, tues he wil be going dwn to LTA ya haiz!!!! than totally no mood n i gt sms ying abt it !!! ask me dun think too much!!!! i kw i also gt wrong ya!!! than ying stay in e ofc till 9pm ya as something crop up ya!!! than i cant realli slp ya i slp abt 12mn ya
than todae, wed morini tt person sms me ask me to check ya than i sae i will be reachin in 5min time ya i ask ying to buy breakfast for me than i reach ofc quite alot of NOR ya n settle n NOI too!!! than keep runnin up n dwn ya cos need to take 1pic ya cos special case ya !!! i frm 9.30 busy till 11plus than settle dwn ya !!!! than after i busy i ate my breakfast ya .... than is ying to becum v v v v v v v v busy le our boss wan her to register all e cars b4 they went to japan ya... than something crop up tt person misunderstand ying liao ... she angry till cry ya!!! wow kao!!!! than vone know wor!!! than tt person gt sae sry ya!!! i know ying is busy ya!!! everyone is helping her !!!! than our boss cum up n see wat he can do than he give me n ying incentives of $300 each ya !!! thanz bOss!!! than alan n alvin went hm as they meeting 10pm at e airport ya as they taking 12mn flight to japan ya !!! than left me n james help her than i help her take paper ya!!! than 8plus got 2NOA ya !!!! wow they happy cos all e impt de all cum out liao!!! acutally wan to thank tt person if nt i confirm kanna scolding ya haiz!!! than we settle vthing at 9pm than james give us cab fare ya !!! haha haha!!! ying went to take bus as she saw her bus ya ... i share w james as he going to airport ya!!! than i ask him to keep e $5 he dun wan than i put inside his pocket ya!!! haha!!! he flap dunno hw many cab e cab dun wan to stop ya dunno ya haha haha!!!! than finally gt one haha than he sent me hm ya!!! hahah!!! kind of miss dem ya !!! they sae they will buy gift for us dunno hahah !!!
than i reach hm abt 9plus ya than bath n ate my dinner at 10pm than wash all e dishes n watch my tv n online cum chit chat w ying till 12plus than sweet dream ya !!!!
ReGarDs
LittLe WendY
10.30pM

No comments: