Wednesday, April 2, 2008

bUsy !!!!

2aPr, wEd...

hmmm if i didn quit my carmax job todae wil be my 1yr at der le.. time flies v fast man... i wrk for 1yr le... now i gt my plan liao.. on jun i wil go register my course ya.. than after tt maybe go sign up for basic theory test wor.. haha ... need to save alot of money .. hope my course fee can play half usin cpf ya.. haha... yest, apr fool i wrk till 10pm man w my colleague cos closin ya.. so many thing to do.. at 10pm i cant concentrate le.. too tired le... haha... than me, jayne n rica share 1cab hm.. we send jayne than me follow by rica...
Reach hm abt 10plus than went to bath ... than wash my clothes thought of slpin but watch tv till quite late .. i slept 1am like tt.. todae nearly cant wake up.. wow todae real busy man ... rica help me check n do for me .. than i key into the system ya..haha.. actually i still gt alot of thing to do le.. i wrk till 7pmt than i stop le as i cant think anymore liao.. n also miss my aerobics ya.. haha.. still left 2 more lesson ... haha... cant wait till sat can watch my movie ya.. haha.. too tired to think of anything liao esp calculation haha... too many numin my mind liao.. haha ... shall stop here will update again..
Me finally think carefully what i wan le.. i know i v stubborn sometime.. thank all for a advise but mostly i dun wish to listen as i know is impossile de.. realli thank alot ying n rachel.. alwae listen to my rubbish ya.. hahha... haha.. what is ur will be ur .. if nt ur than no matter wat u do or sae wont be urs de.. haha.. i onli can is wait for fate to help me to find my Mr Right !!! haha... those who read my blog gt any fren to intro.. haha .. now i wan to make more frenz.. haha...
Regard
LittLe wEndy
9pM

No comments: